Thursday, June 01, 2006

Hello

This is my first time on the internet, and I must say how easy it is to set up one of these 'blogs'.

First, a bit about me. I'm getting on, hence the title of my 'blog'. I don't actually suffer from angina, but quite a few of my friends do, and when I told them what I was going to call my 'blog', they all laughed until it hurt. One or two of them then even had to take their tablets.

So I don't think I'm being mean or offensive, but apologies to anyone in advance if they do find it objectionable.

I first got interested in setting up my own 'blog' from reading one of our local 'blogs' called Thanet Life. I then started reading something called 'Eastcliff Richard', which was hilarious, but the link to that seems to have disappeared, and as I'm not up with all the technical stuff, I can't seem to find it on my own. So I thought I'd have a go at writing something funny myself. After all, John up the allotments says I've got an evil sense of humour, so why not?

Thank you for taking the time to read this. Hopefully I'll think of something funny to write soon.