Thursday, June 29, 2006

For Whom The Bell Trolls

I feel sorry for that chappie who runs the Thanet Life blog. It seems he's had to turn off his comments because of something called trolls.

As you know, I'm not really up with this internet lark, but it sounds nasty. Something to do with unpleasant comments of a leftish nature, from what I can gather. But then he left a pretty off-colour comment himself on Eastcliff Richard's blog the other day, so does that make him a troll too?

I don't know, this blogging game seems very complicated, perhaps it's best to stick to gardening. I'm off to stare nostalgically at my hosepipe.

3 Comments:

At 10:04 pm, Blogger Tony Flaig said...

Dont be concerning yourself with other bloggers your doing fine dont worry, just remember to take heart tablets regular

 
At 9:26 am, Blogger Lucy Mail said...

And remember the days when you could use it with reckless abandon, waving it hither and thither and making wet, anything in your path?

 
At 11:26 am, Blogger The Angina Monologues said...

Such kind comments from people I haven't even met! I think you're right, Tony, I admire the way you row your own boat on Bignews Margate. And Lucy, you've got a deliciously evil sense of humour there on Ramsgate Tourettes.

All this hosepipe talk has given me the urge to splash out. Now where did I put that Thanet Extra with the 'OAPs welcome' ad?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home