Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Talking About My Sanatogeneration

Well that's picked me up a treat, that Sanatogen. Thanks for the tip, Mr Nethercourt.

Not only that, but it's a lot cooler today, so my truss is no longer disintegrating, although it does appear to have deformed into a rather unusual, and, I have to say, uncomfortable shape.

I suppose I'm about the same age as many of those old rebels like The Who and The Rolling Stones. I once had the dubious pleasure of being assigned to The Stones, back in the 80s, for reasons I'd rather not go into here. In fact Mr Jagger told me to "f*ck off" at one point, and ever since he's been known in our household as 'Mr (now Sir) F*ck Off'. They all look a lot younger on the telly than they do in real life. But then you only get 625 lines on the average telly screen, don't you?

2 Comments:

At 10:48 pm, Blogger Snailspace said...

Unless you are digital; then you get a load of dots which would make you look positivly adolesent.
Mind you every time a storm front shows it's self the bloody thing freezes up.
This digital is not all it's cracked up to be.
Keep taking the Pills.

 
At 8:31 am, Blogger Lucy Mail said...

I believe that high definition telly goes a thousand lines but it still wouldn't do them justice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home