Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Tan Me Hide When I'm Dead, Fred

Apologies to Rolf, but I'm getting rather excited about the prospect of the son and heir arriving from Oz with his family tomorrow. I suppose they'll want to do all the usual things like lie around and eat me out of house and home, then complain about how their beach back in WA is much better than Ramsgate's.

At that point I usually tease them about how it may not be as clean as theirs, but at least you're unlikely to be eaten by a Great White Shark while you're having a paddle. Then they'll probably all get the hump and bugger off to his mother's in Sussex.

Hmm. Maybe I'm not so much excited as trepidatious.

1 Comments:

At 11:12 pm, Blogger Snailspace said...

So we tanned his hide when he died Clyde
And thats it hanging on the shed.
(words by Rolf)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home