Thursday, June 08, 2006

Broadstairs: The Future's Orange

Never hear much about Broadstairs, do we? Are they all asleep?

Mind you, properties prices are far from moribund over there. I've just come back from a walk around the place, and my usual snoop in all the estate agents' windows. I see the Victoria guest house, on the front, is on the market for £999,995. A cool million (bar a fiver)! That said, I stayed there a few years ago, and I must say it's been beautifully restored, and is quite a substantial edifice, with terrific sea views.

And the agents, Terence Painter, are doing a good job of talking it up. The description of the property reads: 'The Victoria is situated directly on the sea front in the popular, picturesque and charming Dickinson seaside town of Broadstairs'.

I expect they're hoping people will think it's as cheap as chips.

1 Comments:

At 1:38 pm, Blogger Nethercourt said...

Now, now.... must'nt knock 'Tracy's' typing. She'll have one of her turns...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home