Sunday, October 01, 2006

Leg Over

Three weeks in the QEQM and I've lost a couple of stone. Most of it being my left leg, which unfortunately finally succumbed to a lifelong daily diet of 60 Wills Whiffs washed down with a packet of Hamlets.

Still, they've promised me a new one, and I'm hoping to get one of those hi-tech things you see paralympians bouncing around on. That should put the spring back in my step.

I did ask for the old one back, thought I might invite the ex-wife and that arsehole from the BTP round for Sunday lunch, but they said they had to dispose of it due to 'regulations'. Spoilsports. Anyone fancy blowing a raspberry?

2 Comments:

At 9:25 pm, Blogger Richard Eastcliff said...

Good to see you've still got a leg to stand on, Angina me old mucker.

 
At 11:32 am, Blogger Nethercourt said...

Seem's to be a bit of a problem with leg's....
I once met a retired member of the Parachute Regiment who had, by his own admission, carelessly mislaid one of his at Arnhem. He even went back and repeated the 'drop' in order to try and find it.. no luck....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home