Saturday, October 28, 2006

Celebrity Deathmatch

I've not been blogging much recently. I just feel worn out, what with all the health problems. I haven't been able to get up to the allotment, either. But it has been entertaining watching those two blogging walruses, Dr Simon Moores and Eastclliff Richard, slug it out on the virtual beaches of Thanet.

I've known Eastcliff for some time, and a mutual acquaintance knows Dr Moores, and it's no wonder there have been fireworks. One's a pompous twit who thinks he's the canine's testicles, and the other's an arrogant bore who reckons he's the apium patellae. I'll leave you to work out which is which.

7 Comments:

At 11:53 am, Blogger Lucy Mail said...

The pair of wranglers are more like the bees' niece, if you ask me!
Banging their heads together would, maybe, be the answer.
I'd pop along for that. Not been to a cock fight in ages.

 
At 9:31 am, Blogger Richard Eastcliff said...

Would I be the one who's the canine's testicles?

 
At 10:01 am, Blogger Lucy Mail said...

You're halfway there, Richard.

 
At 12:30 am, Blogger Lucy Mail said...

Please note that sixteen of your ninety day period of grace have elapsed, before you are eradicated from our list for not putting in the leg-work.
To reitterate, that is 17.777r% or 8/45 of your grace period.

Please do not ignore this notice.

 
At 1:53 pm, Blogger The Angina Monologues said...

Give us a chance, I've only got one leg, you know!

 
At 3:19 pm, Blogger Lucy Mail said...

You type with your feet?

 
At 1:48 am, Blogger The Angina Monologues said...

Foot, actually.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home