Wednesday, November 15, 2006

Raided By The Nice Squad

I couldn't get to sleep, bladder's playing up again. I say bladder, but every time I think of it a vision of a perished tennis ball springs to mind for some reason.

Anyway, I've got to get blogging, despite only having the one foot to type with, or else those terribly nice but rather earnest people at the Thanet Blog List will relegate me to the back bench. They've told me if I don't get on with it, I'll be dumped in their archive section.

Now if the boot was on the other foot, it would have gone up in smoke in the QEQM incinerator.

5 Comments:

At 10:38 am, Blogger Lucy Mail said...

My goodness, this is like living in narksy Germany!

 
At 11:52 am, Blogger Frances Oapen said...

You poor old chap. Would you like me to come round and cheer you up?

 
At 5:13 pm, Blogger Richard Eastcliff said...

Have you been fiddling with my blog, you decrepit old twonk? Who's Frances Oapen? Got yourself a girlfriend now? Does she know about the leg??

 
At 8:35 pm, Blogger Lucy Mail said...

She heard that he had one foot and may have got the wrong idea.

 
At 11:32 pm, Blogger Frances Oapen said...

He could put his foot in it if he likes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home