Thursday, November 23, 2006

Three-Legged Race

Yes I'm feeling much perkier now, thanks for asking. I've got a Rhino on order. Apparently that's what they call those electric contraptions that you see people speeding up and down the aisles in Tescos on. I'm going to have some flashing blue lights fitted, just for a laugh.

I must be feeling better, because I'm beginning to take an interest in the female of the species again. I see there's a charming young lady called Frances Oapen who's just come onto the local blogging scene, I wonder if she'd be interested in doing a Jake The Peg impression with me? I suppose not. So, plan B it is. I'm sure with my connections it'll be a doddle to get Heather's number.

3 Comments:

At 12:49 am, Blogger Jeremy Jacobs said...

My father (Burma veteran) was given the "hard sell" at his Westgate flat with one of those contraptions you mentioned. He declined the kind offer.
Despite his years(90)he prefers to get around with a stick, albeit with a dodgy leg. Speaking of which.....................


Seen this?


My Trek Blog

 
At 12:52 am, Blogger Jeremy Jacobs said...

sorry, bloody HTML


TREKBLOG

 
At 1:10 am, Blogger Lucy Mail said...

Why don't you just get on and do it, instead of keep banging on about it, you wa*ker (walker)?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home