Thursday, November 16, 2006

Trouble At Mansion

That celebrity reprobate Eastcliff Richard is in a spot of bother again, I see. Looks as if he's been got at by hackers.

I remember some hackers got into Phil the Greek's computer back in the days when I was on the force. Caused one hell of a stink. The super had to go and apologise to him personally. Fortunately the super was indeed rather super, she was one of the first ladycops to come up through the ranks, and the meeting went very well by all accounts. She later said he'd remarked how pleasantly surprised he'd been to come across an attractive woman in a senior position.

4 Comments:

At 8:56 am, Blogger Nethercourt said...

Hmmm....never been renowned for his diplomatic skills has PP.

 
At 12:08 pm, Blogger Lucy Mail said...

By senior, do you mean after page 100?
I've tried some of those with little success. Don't quite have the flexibility in my spine any more.

 
At 12:57 pm, Blogger Frances Oapen said...

I do!

 
At 10:03 pm, Blogger The Angina Monologues said...

Are you sure you've never helped the vice squad with their inquiries, Lucy?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home