Saturday, December 16, 2006

Spearmint Rhino

One of the worst things about this electric 'Rhino' buggy thing that I get around in these days is all the chewing gum that collects on the wheels. I've tried everything to get it off, but nothing seems to work. At least it's not as stomach churning as when I accidentally run over one of those dogpiles that are everywhere.

Looks like it's just me and the Rhino for Christmas. Like every good parent, I started badgering the young 'uns with the odd hint back in May, but so far the invite to Oz hasn't arrived. Maybe Ted and Janet will be kind enough to take me in, as long as there's not shit on my wheels.

6 Comments:

At 1:59 pm, Blogger Snailspace said...

Have you tried sticking it on the bedpost over night. The chewing gum ,that is.
Some younger bloggers might not get that.

 
At 9:11 pm, Blogger The Angina Monologues said...

Yes but it always loses its flavour.

And curiously, my old man was a dustman.

 
At 12:03 am, Blogger Snailspace said...

Maybe Weed will know all about the Daisey Roots then.
Im off down the Rock Island Line

 
At 11:16 am, Blogger The Angina Monologues said...

I hear it's a mighty fine line.

 
At 4:04 pm, Blogger Lucy Mail said...

If you got enough gum on your tyres, I'm sure it would make your ride a little wrigley.

 
At 1:01 pm, Blogger Justin Brown said...

Merry Christmas Wrinkley Rozzer.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home